Food, drink, & dance
Sigtunahöjden is a fantastic place to celebrate life’s different occasions. We will plan your event together to ensure everything is exactly as you wish and imagine. With extensive experience in hosting large events, we offer a dedicated contact person who will take responsibility for the planning and execution of your event.
The dining room is set up according to your preferences for table setting, flowers and decorations. The orangery, located adjacent to the bar and restaurant, is perfect for dancing and entertainment. The bar serves both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, with a large selection of organic options. Different types of beer, and wines from various origins.
If you already know that it’s going to be a late evening, then why not add a late-night snacks. The morning after, you can gather together for a generous breakfast buffet to conclude the perfect party.
Near Stockholm, Arlanda, and Uppsala
We have extensive experience in organizing events, birthday celebrations and weddings. The dining room can accommodate up to 200 guests and is surrounded by beautiful nature with a view over the lake Mälaren. The hotel is located in its own building with 98 rooms, of which half of the rooms are double rooms.
With a moderate distance from Stockholm, Arlanda and Uppsala. There is ample parking available with electric charging stations, as well as good transportation options via bus and commuter train.
Number of dinner guests: 70–200 people, and 45 people in The Orangery or room for dancing/mingling. Area dining room: 236 sqm. Bar: open until 1:00 am, extended until 3:00 am for an additional fee of 2000 SEK per hour. Last call at the bar: 30 minutes before closing. Extended opening hours: must be booked at least 14 days before the event. Outdoor area: large veranda, partially covered, with room for all guests. Number of hotel rooms: 98, of which 54 double rooms and bridal suite (154 beds).Distance from Stockholm: 45 min. Distance from Arlanda: 15 min. Distance from Uppsala: 40 min.
- 4 hours consultation with party manager, of which 2 hours on site
- Tasting of agreed menu together with recommended wines
- Suite for two with sparkling drinks, fruit and chocolate, access to jacuzzi and relax
- A glass of sparkling Cava
- Gift table prepared
- Beautiful table setting and flower arrangements on the tables
- Menus on the tables and presentation of food and drink
- A type of snack (such as chips or nuts)
- Three-course dinner (starter, main course and dessert / cheese or cake)
- Wine package Village (1 glass for starters, 1 glass refill for main course, 1 glass of dessert wine)
- Coffee at the buffet or at the table
- Midnight meal
- The venue is open until 01.00
- All costs for staff, regular cleaning and premises
- The tables are set with tablecloths, linen napkins, water glasses, still water, double cutlery and salt and pepper. All decoration and flower decorations are coordinated with Sigtunahöjden.